Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Pet Care Center Esplanade Clients
Please note, Pet Care Center Esplanade provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“I've always had a great experience with all staff members. If I call with any questions concerning my dog they always get back to me right away. My family had gotten a puppy after our dog passed away. The puppy became really ill after we got her. They really saved her. We didn't think she was going to make it. The staff took great care of her and always called us to check on how our pup was doing. Really caring staff!”