Emergency Vet in New Orleans, LA
Does your pet need emergency medical care? Our Metairie location is open 24/7. Call now for immediate assistance from our trained veterinary staff.
Our animal emergency center is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and technologies to help our veterinary experts assess your pet’s health.
What is considered a pet emergency?
In most cases, the following conditions are too risky to wait before seeking treatment:
- Injury from a traumatic accident or from an attack by another animal
- Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting that contains blood
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen and or painful abdomen
- Foaming at the mouth
- Swallowing a foreign object
- Ingestion of a toxic object
- Difficulty urinating
For more information on our emergency vet services or to book an appointment, please call our office at (504) 522-2997.